Depart Stone Town and drive to Nungwi, where freshly caught seafood is auctioned in the fish markets. Stop at the ruins of an old Portuguese settlement, and hear its history from your guide. Learn about the Portuguese conquest of Zanzibar in 1497. Take a tour of Nungwi village to see women dressed in kangas (traditional African wrap) and cooking over firewood as the children play. Walk down to the beach for an optional lunch at one of Nungwis popular restaurants, and enjoy some free time to sunbathe or swim and snorkel in the sea.
- All transfers while in Zanzibar
- All entries fees as listed in the itinerary
- All accommodations on bed, dinner & breakfast
- Pick up from hotel to Airport for flight
- All tours & excursion, Lunch during tours & excursion.
- International airfare & flights
- All items of a personal nature
- Airport departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Visa and Passport fees.
ENQUIRE SAND BANK PICKNIC